In-line circulator pumps
One of the most useful pumps in the industry of installations of circulator pumps is “linear pumps”.
Linear circulator pump that is in charge of circulating water in the ring of piping system, is able to pump water up to 130 degrees centigrade.
General features of linear Circulator pumps
1. They have standard electromotors that have low power consumption of Electrogene Company.
2. They have exclusive botton for muting the electro motor and omitting the emissions.
3. They have heating sensors for preventing from burning the electromotor.
4. They have alerting alarm when electro pump is broken.
5. They can tolerate the pressure up to 12 bars.
6. The axis of pumps is sealed by mechanical seal.
7. Electro pums are couplated by intermediator coupling.
8. The impellers are made of poly Amid that are resistant against sediments and corrosions.
9. Shafts are made of stainless steel.
10. They have various sealing bowls for temperature, pressure and different fluids .
11. They have one – year guarantee.
1. For circulating hot and cold water from degrees of -10 to 130 degrees centigrade.
2. For transferring water in central heating systems and air conditioning, residential and industrial usages.
3. To circulate hot and cold water in air conditioning, radiators, heating from floor and are also useful in hot water systems.
4. Circulator electro pumps are used in different industries for transferring different chemical fluids and industrial washing systems.