Centrifugal pumps (1450)
Horizental centrifugal pumps accompanied with a central one- storey, single- suction, snail -like container have an impeller made of poly Amid that its axis is sealed by a mechanical seal. Also radial forces on the axis of pump are tolerated by two ball bearings that are located on one side of the impeller .
These pumps have been designed in a way that their rotor and its bearing can be opened easily by the electro motor without separating the container from the piping system.
General features of Centrifugal pumps
1) Out put diameter: 32 to100 mm.
2) Water capacity: 5 to 200 cube meter per hour.
3) Height: 5 to 90 meters.
4) All Centrifugal pumps are with mechanical seal.
5) It is possible to transfer the fluid with mechanical seal from – 50 to 190 degrees centigrade.
6) Maximul pressure tolerance: 16 bars.
7) The quality of materials is changeable according to the order for using in transferring different chemicals.
8) They have one – year guarantee.
1. Transferring consumption urban and industrial water.
2. Transferring water for agricultural usages.
3. Making different boosters of water and fire pumps.
4. Transferring water in installation systems and air conditioning.
5. Transferring chemical and acid materials.